Game Glitch "not my fault" fraud

Multiple Unresolved Issues with BC.Game - Need Immediate Assistance

Hello BC.Game Community and Support Team,

I am writing this post out of sheer frustration and the need for immediate assistance regarding several critical issues I have encountered on BC.Game in February. Despite numerous attempts to resolve these problems through support, I have received no satisfactory response or solution. Here are the details of my issues:

1. Lottery Win: Support claimed a loss despite my win.

2. Coin Flip Issues

- 2 million multiple

- 60k multiple

- Unresponsive coin flip feature

3. Unauthorized Withdrawal & claim BonusSomeone withdrawal my money without my authorization.

4. Account Got Hack: I have never set up 2-factor authentication, yet it appears to be enabled.

5. Missing Balance: $390 has disappeared from my account without explanation.

6. Support Ineffectiveness: Despite my detailed reports, my issues remain unresolved.

I have documented proof and data for all the problems mentioned above. I am requesting immediate action from the BC.Game support team to investigate and resolve these issues. The lack of response and resolution is unacceptable, and I hope this public post will prompt a swift and effective solution.

I am confident that BC.Game values its users and will take the necessary steps to address these concerns promptly. I look forward to a quick response and resolution.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

kutu_loncats

Screenshot_20240213-195134.jpg

Screenshot_20240213-213452.jpg

Screenshot_20240424-045811.jpg

Screenshot_20240219-165329.jpg

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now